If you would like to have your own work published, the International Solar Energy Society is supporting the ASES SOLAR 2016 Conference by producing an online Proceedings of the Conference. The Proceedings will be available to the public approximately 2-4 months after the Conference, both through the SOLAR 2016 website as well as through ISES. The Proceedings provides a great opportunity to give your work broad exposure to the U.S. and international community.
- The paper must be limited in length to 2-10 pages, and include all the basic sections (Title, authors and affiliation, abstract, references, keywords, etc.).
- The first draft of the paper is to be e-mailed to the address: email@example.com. Please e-mail both a Word and a PDF copy.
- The deadline for the first draft is June 10, 2016.
- Your paper will not go through a technical peer review by the SOLAR 2016 Technical Review Committee; however, the paper will be reviewed by the NOC to ensure proper formatting and length. If you would like your paper peer-reviewed before publication in the on-line proceedings please make separate arrangements for this.
- The NOC will provide you with any comments or feedback on the paper formatting by June 24, 2016.
- In order to cover the costs of the Proceedings, a $30.00 payment will be required for each paper.
- Your final paper, payment, and the Copyright Release Form must all be received by ASES by July 11, 2016. You are welcome to bring an electronic version of your final paper, your payment, and signed copyright release form to the Conference in San Francisco and turn these in to ASES. SOLAR 2016 be on the 5th floor of the Intercontinental.
Furthermore, because of an ongoing relationship that ASES and ISES have with Curran Associates, hard copies of the Proceedings will be available for purchase a few months after the Conference. Curran also distributes these proceedings to libraries around the world and submits each paper to SCOPUS, which provides the authors with an even broader audience for their work.
I encourage all of you to take advantage of this offer. Thank you for your support of ASES and SOLAR 2016.
Note: This blog emulates a message from Dave Renne, Chair, SOLAR 2016 National Organizing Committee. For more details and templates, please contact Ron Swenson.